Types of Membership
CRSI offers three types of membership; Corporate, Professional, and Student.
Professional Membership is for engineers, architects, code officials, building inspectors, specifiers, professors, and researchers. Professional membership is an individual membership and not shared amongst an organization.
Benefits of Professional Membership
Engineers, architects, code officials, building inspectors, specifiers, professors, and researchers are eligible for Professional membership in CRSI. Professional membership is an individual membership and not shared amongst an organization. Trade schools, technical certification or furthering education programs, bookstores and/or resellers of any kind are not eligible. The $150 annual fee includes:
- Effective July 1st, 2021: Receive a COMPLIMENTARY copy of Vintage Steel Reinforcement in Concrete Structures (print hardcopy only). Applies to new Professional Members only. Allow 30 days for delivery. Book will ship to primary address listed in the Member’s account.
- Savings on CRSI publications. Members may order three (3) copies of any publication every year at the member discount price.
- Discounted registration for all live and recorded webinars at our popular “Rebar U” e-learning site. Each participant must be registered individually to receive a continuing education credit. Please note: Professional membership is based on an individual. Each individual from an organization must be a Professional member in order to receive maximum discounts. Some restrictions apply.
- FREE and UNLIMITED project submittals in the CRSI HONORS design and construction awards recognition program.
- Information on CRSI activities.